Re: pg_upgrade: Error out on too many command-line arguments

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: pg_upgrade: Error out on too many command-line arguments
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bonjour Michaël,

> I don't see why not.  Perhaps this could be done for pgbench and
> oid2name as well?

This is for pgbench.

I did not found a TAP test in pg_upgrade, I do not think that it is worth
creating one for that purpose. The "test.sh" script does not seem
appropriate for this kind of coverage error test.

The TAP test for oid2name only includes basic checks, options and
arguments are not even tested, and there is no infra for actual testing,
eg starting a server… Improving that would be a much more significant
effort that the one line I added to pgbench existing TAP test.

--
Fabien.