Re: refactoring - share str2*int64 functions

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: refactoring - share str2*int64 functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bonjour Michaël,

>> So I'll set out to write and use "pg_strtou?int64", i.e. 2 functions, and
>> then possibly generalize to lower sizes, 32, 16, depending on what is
>> actually needed.
>
> I am interested in this patch, and the next commit fest is close by.
> Are you working on an updated version?  If not, do you mind if I work
> on it and post a new version by the beginning of next week based on
> all the feedback gathered?

Here is an updated patch for the u?int64 conversion functions.

I have taken the liberty to optimize the existing int64 function by
removing spurious tests. I have not created uint64 specific inlined
overflow functions.

If it looks ok, a separate patch could address the 32 & 16 versions.

--
Fabien.
Вложения