RE: Timeout parameters

От Fabien COELHO
Тема RE: Timeout parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Hello Fabien-san.

The 2nd patch is 700 KB, I think that there is a unvoluntary file copy.

>> If the user reconnects, eg "\c db", the setting is lost. The
>> re-connection handling should probably take care of this parameter, and maybe others.
> I think your opinion is reasonable, but it seems not in this thread.

HI think that your patch is responsible for the added option at least.

I agree that the underlying issue that other parameters should probably
also be reused, which would be a bug fix, does not belong to this thread.

> * settings Inheritance by "\c" command.
>     suggested by Fabien-san.
>     Not implemented yet.
>     This should be in the other thread.

See above.

--
Fabien.

Сообщение: Re: hyrax vs. RelationBuildPartitionDesc
Сообщение: Re: hyrax vs. RelationBuildPartitionDesc