Re: [HACKERS] pgbench - allow to store select results intovariables

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pgbench - allow to store select results intovariables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> FWIW I think the terminology in this patch is wrong.  You use the term
> "compound" to mean "one query within a string containing multiple
> queries", but that's not what compound means.  Compound is the whole
> thing, comprised of the multiple queries.

Indeed. Compounded query?

> Maybe "query" is the right word to use there, not sure.

I do not understand, "query queries"?

I think it should avoid using sql-related words, such as "group",
"aggregate", "merge", "join"...

I thought of "combined", meaning the queries are combined together in a
single message at the protocol level.

Basically I'm ok with any better idea.

--
Fabien.