Re: pgbench -M option can be specified more than once

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: pgbench -M option can be specified more than once
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Tatsuo-san,

> While playing with pgbench, I found multiple "-M query_mode" can be
> set more than once.

As already said by others, the "last one win" is somehow a useful feature,
so I'd prefer avoiding erroring out on this one.

This could leave:

(1) improving pgbench doc by spelling out the last one win behavior, but
this is rather standard ;

(2) only warning when this accurs, but that would become noisy for
legitimate uses ;

(3) doing nothing about it.

--
Fabien.