Re: [HACKERS] WIP Patch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [HACKERS] WIP Patch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Marina,

About the two first preparatory patches.

> v11-0001-Pgbench-errors-use-the-RandomState-structure-for.patch
> - a patch for the RandomState structure (this is used to reset a client's
> random seed during the repeating of transactions after serialization/deadlock
> failures).

Same version as the previous one, which was ok. Still applies, compiles,
passes tests. Fine with me.

> v11-0002-Pgbench-errors-use-the-Variables-structure-for-c.patch
> - a patch for the Variables structure (this is used to reset client variables
> during the repeating of transactions after serialization/deadlock failures).

Simpler version, applies cleanly on top of previous patch, compiles and
global & local "make check" are ok. Fine with me as well.

--
Fabien.