Re: libpq host/hostaddr/conninfo inconsistencies

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: libpq host/hostaddr/conninfo inconsistencies
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I notice that the cfbot thinks that *none* of your pending patches apply
> successfully.  I tried this one locally and what I get is

Hmmm. :-(

I've reverted to sending MIME conformant "text/x-diff" CRLF attachements,
as "text/plain" did the same and you complained rightfully that
"application/octet-stream" was a bad choice.

I do not know how to force my MUA to send MIME-broken text attachments
with LF only, which are indeed sent by other MUAs (eg thunderbird on macos
does it, and Tom your mailer seems to do it as well, dunno what it is,
though).

So I'm out of choices:-(

--
Fabien.