RPMs from postgresql.org break CentOS/RHEL RPMs

От Peter Krefting
Тема RPMs from postgresql.org break CentOS/RHEL RPMs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

I have a system installed where one software is running a database
using the PostgreSQL 9.2 packages included in the CentOS/RHEL 7
release. On the side, I am trying to install another software that is
using the PostgreSQL 12 packages found at download.postgresql.org
(EL-7-x86_64). However, I am running into problems when both are
installed at the same time, the postgresql.org ones causes the CentOS
packages to fail at run-time:

psql: symbol lookup error: psql: undefined symbol: pqsignal
psql: symbol lookup error: psql: undefined symbol: pqsignal

# ldd /usr/bin/psql |grep pq
     libpq.so.5 => /usr/pgsql-12/lib/libpq.so.5 (0x00007f93fcbe2000)
# /usr/bin/psql --version
psql (PostgreSQL) 9.2.24

How do I resolve this issue, to allow both programs to run on the same
host?

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 10 not archiving some WAL files
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 10 not archiving some WAL files