Re: pgbench - allow to specify scale as a size

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: pgbench - allow to specify scale as a size
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Seem a nice addition but something isn't quite right; with '-s 50' (no unit)
> I get: 'scale 50 too small':

Sigh. Indeed, it seems that I forgot to test some cases... Thanks
for the debug. Here is an hopefully better attempt.

I also upgraded the regression test to test more that "-s 1". I also tried
to improve the documentation to point out that the result is an
approximation.

--
Fabien.
Вложения