Re: Re: [HACKERS] pgbench randomness initialization

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: Re: [HACKERS] pgbench randomness initialization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Here is a rebase, plus some more changes:

I have improved the error message to tell from where the value was
provided.

I have removed the test to the exact values produced from the expression
test run.

I have added a test which run from the same seed value several times
and checks that the output values are the same.

--
Fabien.
Вложения