Re: pgbench - add \if support

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: pgbench - add \if support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Dmitry,

>> What you are trying to do is the result of combining the pgbench-if patch
>> and the pgbench-more-ops-and-funcs patch.
>
> Oh, I see. I missed the first message about this patch, sorry. But for some
> reason I can't apply both patches (pgbench-more-ops-funcs-23.patch and
> pgbench-if-4.patch) in any order:

>    Hunk #24 FAILED at 2824. [...]

Indeed, they interfere.

> Is there any other dependency I should apply?

No, the patches really conflict in minor ways. They are expected to be
reviewed independently. If/when one feature is committed, I('ll) update
the remaining patches so that they still work.

If I produce dependent patches ISTM that it makes a more complicated
review, so the patches are less likely to be reviewed and maybe finally
committed.

I just wanted to point out that the the features are more interestings
when combined than on their own.

--
Fabien.