Re: [HACKERS] pgbench more operators & functions

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pgbench more operators & functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'm not sure why it wasn't failing before, but I have issues building the
> doc:
>
> +   <xref linkend="pgbench-operators"> are built into
> <application>pgbench</application>
> Missing '/' to close the xref

Indeed, missing xml-ization. The format was still SGML when the patch was
developed.

> Expecting ';' as the previous use (&)

Indeed, a typo.

>> Regenerated v15 that applies cleanly on head. No changes.

Attached v16 fixes those two errors. I regenerated the documentation with
the new xml toolchain, and made "check" overall and in pgbench.

Thanks for the debug,

--
Fabien.
Вложения