Re: [HACKERS] Variable substitution in psql backtick expansion

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Variable substitution in psql backtick expansion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Gerdan,

This is an internal address that should not be exposed:

     postgresql.org@coelho.net

I'm unsure why it gets substituted by the "commitfest application"...

> When i try apply this patch he failed with a following messenger:

It just worked for me on head with

    git checkout -b test
    git apply ~/psql-server-version-1.patch

My guess is that your mailer or navigator mangles the file contents
because its mime type is "text/x-diff" and that it considers that it is
okay to change NL to CR or CRNL... which is a BAD IDEA (tm).

I re-attached the file compressed so that it uses another mime-type and
should not change its contents.

--
Fabien.