Re: [HACKERS] proposal: psql command \graw

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [HACKERS] proposal: psql command \graw
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

> I'll wait to winter commitfest

Argh, sorry, I put it in the September commitfest, and it seems that it
cannot be changed afterwards.

Maybe you can close it and redeclare it in the commitfest you want?

> for some other ideas, tests, comments - it is topic for PostgreSQL 11,
> and then there are a time for discussion.

I was rather seeing that as a small patch which could have been processed
quickly, but if you expect feedback maybe it is better to give it more
time.

--
Fabien.