Re: [HACKERS] pgbench - allow backslash continuations in \setexpressions

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pgbench - allow backslash continuations in \setexpressions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Rafia,

>>   sh> git apply ~/pgbench-continuation-3.patch
>>   # ok
>
> It still gives me whitespace errors with git apply,

Strange.

> /Users/edb/Downloads/pgbench-continuation-3.patch:31: trailing whitespace.
> continuation \\{newline}

> Looks like an editor issue, I used awk '{ sub("\r$", ""); print }'
> patch1 > patch2 to clean it and it was applying then.

Doing that does not change the file for me.

I see no \r in the patch file according to "od", I just see "nl" (0x0a).

sha1sum: 97fe805a89707565210699694467f9256ca02dab pgbench-continuation-3.patch

Could it be related to transformations operated when the file is
downloaded and saved, because it is a text file?

--
Fabien.