Re: [HACKERS] BUG: pg_stat_statements query normalization issueswith combined queries

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [HACKERS] BUG: pg_stat_statements query normalization issueswith combined queries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> I was expecting the 2 combined queries either to be separated in individual
>> queries "SELECT data FROM Stuff WHERE id = ?" or in one large queries with
>> three ?, but not the above result...
>
> Oops, I forgot the attachement, see repeat script on 9.6.1

After some quick investigation, I concluded that the issue is that the
whole combined query string is used instead of the part refering to the
actual query being processed.

As a result:
 - the full un-normalized string is used for both BEGIN & COMMIT   => n shared entries, one for each actual query,
begin& commit are mixed together

 - the fist-part only normalized string is used for each SELECT   => 1 shared entry with "query" is the first partially
    normalied encountered combined query

--
Fabien.