Re: extend pgbench expressions with functions

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: extend pgbench expressions with functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Michaël,

>> I'll be happy if you do the review of the resulting split.
>
> OK, I am fine with this scenario as well. I have luckily done nothing yet.

Here is a 3 part v29:

a) add support for integer functions in pgbench, including turning   operators as functions, as well as some minimal
infrastructurefor   additional types (this allows to minimize the diffs with the next   patch which adds double).

b) add support for doubles, including setting double variables.   Note that variable are not explicitely typed. Add
some  double-related functions, most interesting of them for pgbench   are the randoms.

c) remove \setrandom support (as thanks to part b \set x random(...) does   the same). Prints an error pointing to the
replacementif \setrandom is   used in a pgbench script.

--
Fabien.