Re: pgbench stats per script & other stuff

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: pgbench stats per script & other stuff
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Michaël,

>> Attached 19-d and 19-e.
>
> +/* return builtin script "name", or fail if not found */
> builtin does not sound like correct English to me, but built-in is.

I notice that "man bash" uses "builtin" extensively, so I think it is okay
like that, but I would be fine as well with "built-in".

I suggest to let it as is unless some native speaker really requires
"built-in", in which case there would be many places to update, so that
would be another orthographic-oriented patch:-)

--
Fabien.