Re: checkpointer continuous flushing - V16

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: checkpointer continuous flushing - V16
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Andres,

> Any comments before I spend more time polishing this?

I'm running tests on various settings, I'll send a report when it is done.
Up to now the performance seems as good as with the previous version.

> I'm currently updating docs and comments to actually describe the
> current state...

I did notice the mismatched documentation.

I think I would appreciate comments to understand why/how the ringbuffer
is used, and more comments in general, so it is fine if you improve this
part.

Minor details:

"typedefs.list" should be updated to WritebackContext.

"WritebackContext" is a typedef, "struct" is not needed.

I'll look at the code more deeply probably over next weekend.

--
Fabien.

Сообщение: Re: a raft of parallelism-related bug fixes
Сообщение: Re: a raft of parallelism-related bug fixes