Re: pgbench stats per script & other stuff

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: pgbench stats per script & other stuff
Дата
Re: pgbench stats per script & other stuff  (Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Anders,

This v9 : - add "-b list" to show the list of builtins - remove the explicit --per-scripts-stats option, which is
instead  automatically set when several scripts are run or with per-command   latencies (-r) - count scripts from 1
insteadof 0 in the output

I've left out: - removing -N/-S upward compatibility shorthands   but I will not cry if they are removed - requiring
percentsinstead of integer weights, because   it is too constrained - your "array" remark as I did not understood it

Thanks to the restructuring and sharing of stats code, the patch does not
change the loc count, although a few features are added.

--
Fabien.