Re: commitfest app bug/feature

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: commitfest app bug/feature
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> ISTM that an additional "Duplicate" or "To remove" status could be a tag for
>> admins to remove the entries?
>
> This looks like an overkill to me. Entries with the same description
> headline mean the same thing.

Sure.

My point was to provide a mean to signal explicitely that an entry can be
removed, as removing it is not an option for the lay man, and all other
status do not correspond to reality (Why put Rejected or Returned with
feedback, as it is not the case in?). Morover the description if different
submitions might be slightly different.

ISTM that sending a mail to hacker to remove spurious entries in the CF
app is a little overkill too.

--
Fabien.