pg_stat_statements cluttered with "DEALLOCATE dbdpg_p*"

От Fabien COELHO
Тема pg_stat_statements cluttered with "DEALLOCATE dbdpg_p*"
Дата
Re: pg_stat_statements cluttered with "DEALLOCATE dbdpg_p*"  (Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>)
Re: pg_stat_statements cluttered with "DEALLOCATE dbdpg_p*"  (Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello pgdevs,

I noticed that my pg_stat_statements is cluttered with hundreds of entries
like "DEALLOCATE dbdpg_p123456_7", occuring each only once.

It seems to me that it would be more helful if these similar entries where
aggregated together, that is if the query "normalization" could ignore the
name of the descriptor.

Any thoughts about this?

--
Fabien.