Re: BUG #9296: Symbol resolution issue: undefined symbol: CheckFunctionValidatorAccess

От Remi Gacogne
Тема Re: BUG #9296: Symbol resolution issue: undefined symbol: CheckFunctionValidatorAccess
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
>>> I just built a Postgresql 9.3.3 and I have an issue at runtime with a
>>> program linked against libpq.so that works like a charm with 9.3.2. It
>>> seems
>>> like a recently introduced symbol (CheckFunctionValidatorAccess) isn't
>>> exported.
>>
>> You apparently are not running a 9.3.3 server, because that symbol should
>> be exported by the core server executable.  Maybe you installed 9.3.3 but
>> forgot to restart the server?
>
> Sorry, I forgot to specify that my program is a client, using the libpq API
> to interact with a PG server. So yes, I did restart the executable.

Thinking about it twice, you may be right. The server is not on the same
host but may have been upgraded at the same time, and while I get the
error message on the client side, it may just be because the client
displays an error message sent by the server. I will check as soon as
possible, and if that's the case I am very sorry about the noise.

Thank you!

Сообщение: Re: Connection errors in PostgreSQL 9.3.2