Re: Two different execution plan for the same request

Список
Период
Сортировка
От Matthew Wakeling
Тема Re: Two different execution plan for the same request
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Дерево обсуждения
Two different execution plan for the same request  ("JOUANIN Nicolas (44)", )
 Re: Two different execution plan for the same request  (Yeb Havinga, )
  Re: Two different execution plan for the same request  ("JOUANIN Nicolas (44)", )
   Re: Two different execution plan for the same request  (Yeb Havinga, )
   Re: Two different execution plan for the same request  (Guillaume Smet, )
    Re: Two different execution plan for the same request  ("JOUANIN Nicolas (44)", )
     Re: Two different execution plan for the same request  (Matthew Wakeling, )
On Wed, 7 Jul 2010, JOUANIN Nicolas (44) wrote:
> It seems to work fine (same execution plan and less duration) after :
>  - setting default_statistics_target to 100
>  - full vacuum with analyze

Don't do VACUUM FULL.

Matthew

--
 I suppose some of you have done a Continuous Maths course. Yes? Continuous
 Maths? <menacing stares from audience> Whoah, it was like that, was it!