Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove "fmgr.h" include in cube contrib --- caused crash on a Ge

От Jeremy Drake
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove "fmgr.h" include in cube contrib --- caused crash on a Ge
Дата
Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove "fmgr.h" include in cube contrib --- caused crash on a Ge
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 5 Sep 2011, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Jeremy Drake wrote:
> > I think tomorrow I'll try to get the 9.0 compiler set up on a clean VM,
> > and if the issue duplicates there, I can see about setting up SSH access
> > if anyone is still interested in investigating this further.
>
> What would we investigate except a compiler bug?

To me, simply chalking it up to some uncharacterized compiler bug is still
quite a bit of black magic.

But, if that explanation is good enough for you, I've certainly got
better things to do with my holiday than spending time on this :)