Re: JDBC gripe list

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: JDBC gripe list
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011, Dave Cramer wrote:

> Is there any way to get statistics on downloads of jars ? Might be
> useful to see how many times those drivers get downloaded ?

I only have FTP access to the website, so I don't have any access to the
logs.  I have no problem dropping support for 1.4, it's been dead for long
enough.  This relatively recent survey may be informative:

http://www.theserverside.com/discussions/thread.tss?thread_id=61645

Question four: At work, what JVM do you target compilation for?

Java 6 won again, with 247 responses (58%); Java 1.4 got 33 (8%), Java 5
got 146 (34%). One person said they used Retroweaver for clients with 1.4.

Kris Jurka