Re: Source code for postgress 7.4?

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Source code for postgress 7.4?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010, Kevin Grittner wrote:

> http://jdbc.postgresql.org/development/cvs.html#newretrieve
>
> Which gives instructions for command-line checkout from:
>
> :pserver:anonymous@cvs.pgfoundry.org:/cvsroot/jdbc
>
> Is that valid, too?

Yes, mostly.  The part of the server CVS tree that housed the JDBC driver
was just copied over to start the separate JDBC repository.  So anything
in the server repository at the time of the copy is in the JDBC
repository.  I can't recall if we put 7.4 patches into both places, but my
guess is that we did not so the server tree may be more up to date.  You
can tell when the copy happened because you can see a REL7_4_1 tag
indicating the release of server version 7.4.1, but not 7.4.2 tag.

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: Source code for postgress 7.4?
Сообщение: Re: Source code for postgress 7.4?