Re: Re: BUG #5490: Using distinct for select list causes insert of timestamp string literal to fail

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Re: BUG #5490: Using distinct for select list causes insert of timestamp string literal to fail
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, 4 Jun 2010, Farid Zidan wrote:

> Here is actual statements I am running and like I said they work for all 9+
> DBMSs (I use ODBC and{fn user()} is the ODBC cross-dbms syntax for the
> current user ID):
>
> '2010-04-30 00:00:00',
> '2010-04-30 00:00:00',
> {fn user() }

If you're into using standard ODBC escapes for portability, shouldn't you
be using {ts '2010-04-30 00:00:00'}?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms712360%28VS.85%29.aspx

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: BUG #5490: Using distinct for select list causes insert of timestamp string literal to fail
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5490: Using distinct for select list causes insert of timestamp string literal to fail