Re: Found a Bug in latest Driver (I THINK) and pg 8.4

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Found a Bug in latest Driver (I THINK) and pg 8.4
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010, Jason Tesser wrote:

> Right in my case my schema changes as each organization has a separate
> schema.
>
> I would love to be able to set the schema with the typeName.  Why couldn't
> that be a seperate attribute in Java setLookupSchema and if not set function
> as it does now. Wouldn't this handle both cases.

I'm not sure where you are suggesting that this attribute would live.  Are
you suggesting we should have a PGConnection method setSearchPath(String)
that would set the search path on the server side and make the driver
aware of the change?  Are you suggesting that PGObject should have a
getTypeSchema()?  Can you clarify your suggestion?

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: Found a Bug in latest Driver (I THINK) and pg 8.4
Сообщение: Re: Found a Bug in latest Driver (I THINK) and pg 8.4