Re: Query slowing down significantly??

От: Kris Jurka
Тема: Re: Query slowing down significantly??
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Query slowing down significantly??  (Rainer Pruy, )
 Re: Query slowing down significantly??  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: Query slowing down significantly??  (Rainer Pruy, )
   Re: Query slowing down significantly??  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: Query slowing down significantly??  (Rainer Pruy, )
     Re: Query slowing down significantly??  (Kris Jurka, )
   Re: Query slowing down significantly??  (Yeb Havinga, )

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010, Rainer Pruy wrote:

> It is a Java app, using jdbc, but through a proprietary persistence
> framework. I'm just busy evaluating the effects on the app of
> prohibiting prepared statements via jdbc. If this is not worthwhile, I'm
> bound to some expensive reorganizations, sigh.

You can disable the named statement by adding the parameter
prepareThreshold=0 to your connection URL.

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: 10K vs 15k rpm for analytics
Сообщение: Re: 10K vs 15k rpm for analytics