Re: planned maintenance tomorrow (tribble, baku)

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: planned maintenance tomorrow (tribble, baku)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sat, 26 Mar 2011, Dave Page wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Mar 2011, Dave Page wrote:
>>
>>> In fact, on further reading of my inbox it looks like Simon Riggs is
>>> similarly affected, as I've received a bunch of old messages from him this
>>> morning.
>>
>> Ssame as other one ...
>
> Why though? None of the messages looked remotely like spam to me.

It was a rule I'd never seen before ... if/when I see it again, I'll post
it ... did think of it at the time, sorry, just saw it was  being held and
released it ...

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: