Re: Email filter problem with 'index'

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Email filter problem with 'index'
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 16 Mar 2011, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Mar 2011, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>>

>>> Does anyone even know how to use the majordomo commands?  I think
>>> subscribe and unsubscribe are the only one we need to worry about.
>>
>> Anyone that sends a 'help' to majordomo@postgresql.org will get a full
>> list of all admin commands ... just because you haven't gone past
>> subscribe/unsubscribe doesn't mean nobody has :)
>
> True.  The question is how many people are doing that vs. how many
> people accidentally have these words in their email text.  We know
> "index" was one of them, so it was removed.  Any others?

Few ppl would know, since their messsages would still get to the lists,
and, generally, with very little delay, except on some of the fringe lists
where we dont' have redundant moderators ...

theleft side ... I believe all admin rules are anchored that why ...

>>> --
>>>  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us
>>>  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com
>>>
>>>  + It's impossible for everything to be true. +
>>>

>> ----
>> Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
>> scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org
>>
>> Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org
>
> --
>  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us
>  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com
>
>  + It's impossible for everything to be true. +

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Email filter problem with 'index'
Сообщение: Re: Email filter problem with 'index'