Re: Email filter problem with 'index'

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Email filter problem with 'index'
Дата
Список pgsql-www
'k, try that ... I did it globally, but if we do find that the other lists
are getting a bunch of admin garbage as a result, I can restrict it down
to just h ecommitters list that it is removed from ...

On Mon, 14 Mar 2011, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I have found that some of my emails are being blocked by our email
> filter.  I turns out that the word 'index' at the start of a line in my
> git patches is causing this.  Now that most git patches have a line
> starting with the word 'index', e.g. index acd2514..b2da1cf, can we
> remove this limitation?  Thanks.
>
> I assume the rule is there to prevent people from sending Majordomo
> 'index' commands to the public list.  Magnus says this is the rule:
>
>     GLOBAL ADMIN BODY:  /^\s*index\s+\S+\s*$/i
>
> --
>  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us
>  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com
>
>  + It's impossible for everything to be true. +

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Email filter problem with 'index'
Сообщение: Re: Email filter problem with 'index'