Re: I thought we were keeping the cvsweb server online?

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: I thought we were keeping the cvsweb server online?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Fixed, apologiy for delay ...

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 19:46, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>> Links out of the older pgsql-committers archives are broken again ...
>>>
>>> Safari can't open the page
"http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/backend/commands/tablecmds.c.diff?r1=1.111&r2=1.112"because the
serverwhere this page is located isn't responding.

>> Yeah, AFAIK it's supposed to be still available.
>>
>> Marc?
>
> FYI, the server is still offline.
>
> --
>  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us
>  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com
>
>  + It's impossible for everything to be true. +

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: