Re: SHOW TABLES

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: SHOW TABLES
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> On tor, 2010-07-15 at 17:35 +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:
>> There should be one command to "display a list of tables" and it needs
>> to be easily guessable for those who have forgotten.
>
> Well, if you put information_schema in the default path, it'd be
>
>    SELECT * FROM TABLES;

mre like:

SELECT * FROM TABLES WHERE not a system table or information schema table;

if we want to get *somewhere* close to \d ...

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org