Re: List traffic

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: List traffic
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
[moved to -chat]

On Fri, 14 May 2010, Kevin Grittner wrote:

> I think that's exactly backwards -- we shouldn't have any traffic on
> -general for issues which could reasonably happen in another list. You
> can always configure your email to combine lists into a common folder
> upon receipt.

*Exactly* ... the thought that we should increase the volume on any one of
the lists seems counter-productive, but, I guess is the @postgresql.org
mailing lists are the only ones that someone participats into, maybe they
hae enough time to keep up on *all* of the email ... ?

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org

Сообщение: Re: JSON manipulation functions
Сообщение: Re: JSON manipulation functions