Re: List traffic

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: List traffic
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 13 May 2010, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Between labels, filters, watch lists and all the other goodies any MUA
> will give you, I see no reason to have this all broken out anymore.

So, if one merges all the lists into one (not arguing for / against that),
how do you filter?  Based on what?  Right now, ppl filter based on the
X-Mailing-List header, or just the Participant ...

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org