Re: List traffic

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: List traffic
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 12 May 2010, Greg Stark wrote:

> I'm thinking I'll move -general (and the useless -novice) to another
> folder. But I'm left wondering what to do with -admin and -performance.
> They're a random mix of user content and developer content. I'll
> probably move them along with -general but that means I won't be likely
> to see any development discussion on them in the future

There shouldn't be any dev discussions on them as it is ... that isn't
their mandate ... those are/were meant to be end-user lists, not
developer ones ...

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org