Re: List traffic

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: List traffic
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 11 May 2010, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Excerpts from Marc G. Fournier's message of mar may 11 09:58:34 -0400 2010:
>
>> If list traffic, especially on -hackers, is getting so large, should we
>> look at maybe splitting it?  I could easily enough split things such that
>> I duplicate the subscriber list, so nobody would have to subscribe, but it
>> would make it easier for ppl to filter their incoming ... ?
>
> Maybe we could create a separate list where people would send patches,
> and keep patchless discussion on -hackers?
>
> Just a thought ;-)

The thing is, it seems to me, especially now that we have such strong
commit fests, that we should have a seperate form for 'design phase' then
for 'reivew discusions' ... *shrug*

There may be some that are interested in what is being implemented, but
don't really care about how it was implemented ...

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org