Re: Re: [PERFORM] [offtopic] Problems subscribing to Postgres mailing lists

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Re: [PERFORM] [offtopic] Problems subscribing to Postgres mailing lists
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Odd, we don't do any TLD blocking that I'm aware of, only domain blocking
for domains that have generated, in the past, alot of spam ...

Ognjen ... what domain are you trying to su bscribe from?

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>>
>> Forwarding this to the www list.  Seems .rs email addresses cannot be
>> used for email subscriptions.
>
> You really need to copy Marc for this to go anywhere.

>>> mailing list, using e-mail addresses from newly created TLD-s (e.g. ".rs").
>>>
>>> In my case, the e-mail address I'm using (ognjen at etf/bg/ac/YU) is
>>> about to expire in 15 days. My new address (that I'm using on other
>>> mailing lists - ognjen at etf/bg/ac/RS) is not accepted by postgres
>>> mailing lists manager (Majordomo).
>>>
>>> I already contacted Majordomo developers and thay exmplained that the
>>> problem is easaly solved with simple changes of default configuration of
>>> the mailing list manager. To cut a long story short, I am willing to
>>> explain it in detail to mailing list administrator, if I ever find one. :)
>>>
>>> Please help me finding the right person for this problem.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Ognjen Blagojevic
>>>
>>> --
>>
>> --
>>   Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us
>>   EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com
>>
>>   PG East:  http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do
>>
>> --
>

> --
> Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.CommandPrompt.com/

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: