Re: http://pugs.postgresql.org/ broken again

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: http://pugs.postgresql.org/ broken again
Дата
Список pgsql-www
No ... last upgrade was back on Aug 14th ... physical server had an
upgrade / reboot on Sept 4th ... so *at least* 10 days before anything
happened over there ...

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009, Selena Deckelmann wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:
>>
>> Looks fine from here ... web server has been running since Sep 4th, so it
>> wasn't restarted ... what are you seeing?  A specific URL that is broken?
>
> That would be because I fixed it.
>
> Something was creating connections to the database and not terminating
> them.  Looks like the badness started this morning around 3am, and
> continued until no more new database connections could be created.
>
> I killed off the stale connections and turned command_string back on.
> (collecting block level stats, but not showing the command string? ;)
>
> Did that system get an upgrade in the last few days?
>
> -selena
>

> --
> http://chesnok.com/daily - me
> http://endpoint.com - work

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org