Re: stable snapshots...

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: stable snapshots...
Дата
Список pgsql-www

This is in effect now ... I have it generating 8.2, 8.3 and 8.4 daily ...
let me know if we need any other releases ...

BTW, should we be starting to do .zip source distributions now as well,
for the Windows users?

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009, Tom Lane wrote:

> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
>> On Mon, 13 Jul 2009, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> If we can build nightly snapshots for a release or two back without
>>> undue effort, I think it'd be a useful service.
>
>> How far do we want to go back?  Straight to what is considered
>> "supported"?
>
> Hm, probably not all the way back to 7.4.  The service would only
> be useful to people who are willing to build from a source tarball,
> and I bet not many of them are still running ancient releases.
> I was thinking that doing it for 8.3 and 8.2 would be about right
> at the moment.
>
>             regards, tom lane

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: