Re: Creating GiST Indices?

От J Smith
Тема Re: Creating GiST Indices?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the help. I was near insanity trying to figure out the meaning of
the error codes and fine some docs. The docs are a bit misleading, I guess,
as they sort of say "you can use btrees, rtrees and GiST", but don't
mention that you need to actually do something special to get GiST working.

Anyway, I'll take a look at the docs you mentioned and play around with the
code in contrib/tsearch. It's something close to what I'm looking for...

Thx.