Re: phpPgAdmin problem

От Markus Jais
Тема Re: phpPgAdmin problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

I am using apache-1.3.23
the browsers are Konqueror 3.0.0 and Mozilla 1 RC3

the logfile seems to be empty or I checked the wrong one.
I am new to postgresql. I will check my book

I get a login screen prompting for username and password
I entered postgres and the linux postword for postgres
but that didn't work

I thought that I shouldn't get a login screen at all.

markus