Re: Disabling case sensitivity

От Jan D'Hondt
Тема Re: Disabling case sensitivity
Дата
Список pgsql-general
MS SQL server stores 'St�phane' as 'St�phane' which is exactly what people
would want. Your email server on the other hand...

Jan D'Hondt

Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@nic.fr> schreef in berichtnieuws
20020710125119.GA15584@nic.fr...

От: "Andy Marden"
Сообщение: Long update progress
От: "Andy Marden"
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Long update progress