pgadmin3 1.22.2 does not compile with GCC 7

От Dilyan Palauzov
Тема pgadmin3 1.22.2 does not compile with GCC 7
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

I want to compile pgadmin3 1.22.2 in its most current git state (REL-1_22_0-27-g794527d) using gcc 7.0.0 20160617
(experimental).

I installed wxWidgets-3.0.git (WX_3_0_BRANCH current), ./configure'd with --enable-plugins --enable-stl --enable-utf8
--with-x.

For pgadmin I `./configure --enable-databasedesigner --with-openssl --with-wx-version=3.1` which provides this
summary:

PostgreSQL directory:                   /usr/local
PostgreSQL pg_config binary:            /usr/local/bin/pg_config
PostgreSQL version:                     PostgreSQL 9.5.3

PostgreSQL PQconninfoParse support:     Present
PostgreSQL SSL support:                 Missing

wxWidgets directory:                    /usr/local
wxWidgets wx-config binary:             /usr/local/bin/wx-config
wxWidgets version:                      wxWidgets 3.1.0

libxml2 directory:                      /usr/local
libxml2 xml2-config binary:             /usr/local/bin/xml2-config
libxml2 version:                        libxml2 2.9.3

libxslt directory:                      /usr/local
libxslt xslt-config binary:             /usr/local/bin/xslt-config
libxslt version:                        libxslt 1.1.28

Building Database Designer:             Yes

Building SSH Tunnel:                    Yes
Crypto library:                         OpenSSL
libz compression:                       yes

Building a debug version of pgAdmin:    No
Statically linking pgAdmin:             No
Building a Mac OS X appbundle:          No

sphinx-build executable:                /usr/local/bin/sphinx-build

Then doing `make -k` the compilation fails with the messages, listed at http://mail.aegee.org/dpa/pgadmin3/.  It fails
even,when I use gcc 6 .

Any ideas how to fix this?

Kind regards   Dilian