Re: WIP: Covering + unique indexes.

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: WIP: Covering + unique indexes.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I don't understand. We do check the number of attributes on rightmost
> pages, but we do so separately, in the main loop. For every item that
> isn't the high key.
Comment added, pls, verify. And refactored _bt_check_natts(), I hope,
now it's a bit more readable.

>> 4) BTreeTupSetNAtts - seems, it's better to add check  of nattrs to fits  to
>> BT_N_KEYS_OFFSET_MASK  mask, and it should not touch BT_RESERVED_OFFSET_MASK
>> bits, now it will overwrite that bits.
>
> An assertion sounds like it would be an improvement, though I don't
> see that in the patch you posted.
I didn't do that in v1, sorry, I was unclear. Attached patch contains
all changes suggested in my previous email.

--
Teodor Sigaev                      E-mail: teodor@sigaev.ru
                                       WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Truncation failure in autovacuum results in data corruption (duplicate keys)
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Covering + unique indexes.