Re: slapd logs to syslog during tests

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: slapd logs to syslog during tests
Дата
Re: slapd logs to syslog during tests
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2023-03-11 Sa 18:37, Andres Freund wrote:
Hi,

On my buildfarm host (for all my animals) I noted that slapd was by far the
biggest contributor to syslog. Even though there's not normally slapd
running. It's of course the slapds started by various tests.

Would anybody mind if I add 'logfile_only' to slapd's config in LdapServer.pm?
That still leaves a few logline, from before the config file parsing, but it's
a lot better than all requests getting logged.

Obviously I also could reconfigure syslog to just filter this stuff, but it
seems that the tests shouldn't spam like that.

Hi, Andres,

are you moving ahead with this?

cheers

andrew