Add an option to allow run regression test for individual module onWindows build

От David Zhang
Тема Add an option to allow run regression test for individual module onWindows build
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Hackers,

When I was working on an extension on Windows platform, I used the
command 'vcregress contribcheck' to run the regression test for my
module. However, this command will run the regression test for all the
modules, I couldn't find a way to regress test my module only. I think
it would be better to have such an option to make the development be
more efficient (Maybe there is a solution already, but I can't find it).

The attached patch allow user to run the regression test by using either
'vcregress contribcheck' or 'vcregress contribcheck postgres_fdw' if you
want to test your extension directly, for example, 'postgres_fdw'.

--
David

Software Engineer
Highgo Software Inc. (Canada)