Re: PostgreSQL + PHP 4.2x buggy with Apache?

От jfo123@hotmail.com (Axier)
Тема Re: PostgreSQL + PHP 4.2x buggy with Apache?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Than you guys... I made a goofy, not noticing that I used the persistent
variant of pg_connect and I would probably not have discovered it.

I run Apache 1.3.26 and can agree on it's higher stability,
at least when running psql under the cygwin platform.

/ Axier